Pyramid Management Group Inc., a leading regional shopping center management company in the Northeast, has an exciting career opportunity in a fast paced, challenging environment for an Operations Manager at the Champlain Centre mall in Plattsburgh, NY. This individual will report to the General Manager and the corporate Director of Operations and be responsible for:
- Capital work - develop capital budgets, implement projects, review and analyze capital expenditures, negotiate contracts, etc.
- Building maintenance and operations management - manage utilities, HVAC, and Energy Management System, develop operational standards and processes, and ensure safe practices and procedures.
- Construction projects - oversee tenant construction, evaluate design plans, interact with town officials on building permits and code issues, etc.
- Personnel Management - lead the operations department, manage the operations team, hire, coach, etc.
- Risk Management - ensure company policies and procedures are followed, insurance requirements fulfilled, etc.
- Financial Management - develop budgets, track and initiate corrective action.
- Internal / external service - support marketing initiatives, support tenant recruitment, serve as a resource for team members and tenants, resolve service issues, troubleshoot, problem solve, etc.
Requirements include five years experience in operations, construction, and building management. Degree in Business Administration, Architecture, or related field is desirable. Some weekend and holiday work required. Must be able to relocate.
We offer a competitive compensation package including paid health coverage, RX program, group term life, short and long term disability benefits, vacation/sick time, holidays and incentive program.
Champlain Centre Mall has immediate opening for two seasonal landscapers. Job duties include, but not limited to, raking, mowing, mulching, planting, trimming, pruning and painting. If interested, please apply at the mall office.
Aeropostale, Apply in store or online
Burger King, Apply in-store: Part-time crew members
Best Buy: Anderson Merchandisers - Apply at www.amerch.com; part-time, retail music/movie merchandiser
Children’s Place, Apply online: part time– Bilingual a plus
Claire’s, Apply in-store: Accepting Applications
Crazy 8, Apply in-store: sales associate
Deb, Apply in store Part-time Assistant and sales associate
Footlocker- Apply online – part time sale associate
Gander Mountain, Apply online: Part-time sales associates
Hollister, apply in-store and online: Impact.
JCPenney, Apply online: PT Associate Designer, Stylists PT or FT
Journey’s, Full time co-manager, Part-time Associates
Lids-Apply online only: Part time
Mastercuts, Apply in-store: Full or Part-time stylists needed
Maurices, part- time sales associate and part-time manger Apply online
Old Navy, Accepting Applications
Pacsun, Accepting Applications
Payless Shoe Source, Apply in-store: Part-time sales associate
Regal Cinemas, Apply online: Part-time closer (must be over 18)
Rue 21, Apply online or email; Full or Part- time Assist. Manager, Sales Associates
Sbarro, Apply online: Accepting applications
Subway, Openers and Closers
Tacobell, Accepting applications
Target, Apply in-store or online
Things Remembered, Details in-store: Accepting Applications
Victoria’s Secret, Accepting Applications