Part Time Position (25 hrs/wk)
Candidate will be required to maintain effective communication between management staff, phone calls, customers, employees, and tenants.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the entire management team.
- Answer incoming telephone lines, direct calls to appropriate person or department. Take messages and distribute appropriately when necessary.
- Greet visitors / customers who enter the office in an efficient, friendly, and courteous manner and ensure that their requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Maintain various logs, reports, and listings for management team.
- Ensures security of roof access and maintains a log of contractors permitted access.
- Sort and distributes incoming mail.
Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent. Must have one year secretarial/administrative experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs