As a part-time Brand Ambassador, you bring our brand to life every day! Your goal is to provide everyone who comes in the store with an amazing shopping experience, making their day better than before they came in. You are the face of our company and you’re proud of it! You love the products and are passionate about building brand loyalty with every guest. Most of all, you represent our company values and bring your REAL self to work every day.
- You’re a people person! You use the AEO Selling Model to engage with every guest to help them find exactly what they’re looking for, and you do so with a “friends first” mindset. (What’s the AEO Selling Model? Don’t worry – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!)
- You’re passionate about AE & Aerie product! Guests come to you to educate them on product details and you are excited to make product suggestions to fit their needs.
- You share the brand love! You’re eager to introduce the AEO loyalty program and additional brand channels to guests.
- You can hang! Your skillset rocks no matter what zone you’re in and you can easily flex between the Salesfloor, Cash & Wrap, Fitting Room and Stockroom as needed.
- You’re an innovative problem solver! Making your guests’ day is your priority and you’re able to proactively resolve guest concerns while sticking to company policy.
- You’re a team player – #teamwork! You’re always willing to assist your team in #gettingthejobdone.
- You’ve got integrity! You do the right thing and you always adhere to AEO’s policies & procedures.
- You love interacting with people!
- You’re full of energy and can handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re available to work when guests shop (lookin’ at your evenings, weekends & holidays!)
- You love AE and Aerie products.
- You’ve worked in retail before. #practicemakesperfect
- You’re at least 16 years of age.
- They work with REAL people – there’s nothing like your #AEOFamily.
- They’re given opportunities for development, the chance to learn new skills, and are offered great potential for career advancement.
- They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round (plus additional seasonal discounts with new Floorsets!)
- They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE merchandise and other exclusive prizes.
- Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to relevant experience and location.
- Subject to eligibility requirements, associates may be eligible to receive paid sick leave and AEO may provide REAL rewards at its discretion.
- Paid Time Off, paid sick leave, and holiday pay vary by job level and type, job location, employment classification (part-time or full-time / exempt or non-exempt), and years of service. For additional information, please click here.