The Customer Service Associate assists customers and helps to maintain the store appearance. The Customer Service Associate is responsible for all aspects of customer service, merchandising, and store maintenance. Come join our 40-year history of retail success, and earn a 20% discount on all your Ollie’s purchases.
- Greet and acknowledge every customer with Ollie’s “Yes I Care, Yes I Can” approach to build long term customer loyalty.
- Accurately and efficiently operate the register, approve refunds for other associates, and assist with training new Sales Associates.
- Assist with receiving the truck, pricing items, merchandising product, and recovering the store.
- Communicate customer needs to Team Leaders when necessary.
- Maintain the store appearance and complete any additional responsibilities and/or duties as assigned
- Ollie’s Associate Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and RX coverage begins after 90 days of employment
- 401K, Company match begins at Associate enrollment
- Strong field sales career growth & talent development culture for top performers
- 20% Associate discount on all Ollie’s purchases
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 6 months of prior retail experience preferred
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays on a regular basis
- A positive attitude and team player who wants to engage and serve customers
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and work in a safe manner.
Ollie’s is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran’s status, disability, or any other legally protected status.