Christopher & Banks is looking for a Full-Time Assistant Store Manager for our Plattsburgh, NY Mall location.
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in managing store operations to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability. They perform all management functions in the absence of the Store Manager.
How you will spend your time…
Leadership and People Management
- Assist the Store Manager in the recruiting, hiring and development of store Associates.
- Demonstrate professionalism, strong work ethic, integrity and respect for others to support an environment that positions Christopher & Banks as an employer of choice.
- Deliver timely coaching and feedback to staff when appropriate; provide feedback to and support Store Manager with performance issues.
- Promote a store environment that is sharply focused on consistently delivering exceptional in-store shopping experiences.
- Provide and model excellent customer service including strong product knowledge and sales floor awareness to ensure that all customers are greeted and assisted.
- Facilitate team communication; reinforcing that Associates at every level are focused and accountable to customer service
Drive the Business and Deliver Results
- Support the achievement of store sales goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Assist Store Manager in building brand awareness and promoting company image through partnerships and activities with the community and mall, and by planning and executing grassroots marketing activities.
- Assist Store Manager in sustaining a highly satisfied and loyal customer base through engagement, effective selling techniques and conversion to drive a sustainable sales trend.
- Support Store Manager in maintaining the general operations of the store, and adhere to all operational procedures to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Participate in the execution of corporate directives within designated time-frames.
- Support compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, Code of Conduct, loss prevention policies, and operational policies and procedures.
- Participate in the execution of visual merchandising updates to ensure the store is consistently merchandised according to visual guidelines. Support the Store Manager in holding team accountable to standards.
- Assist Store Manager in maintaining a visually appealing store, ensuring that visual merchandising, organization and safety are kept to the highest standard.
- Professionally represent the brand image and ensure all Associates meet the same standards.
What you will need to be successful…
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience, Christopher & Banks experience preferred
- Strong emphasis/experience in the customer service industry
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Specialty store experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of retail selling skills with a customer service focus
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time
- Ability to foster teamwork and collaboration
- Knowledge of retail math and the application of concepts and daily operations
- Ability to operate point of sale (POS) register system with proficiency
- Regular attendance and the ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to travel as required
Ability to stand for entire shift, lift 30 lbs and use equipment such as hammers, ladders and merchandising hardware
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)