In this role, you are responsible for operational excellence and cleaning all areas of the store while following Company procedures, guidelines, and methods while utilizing approved chemicals, supplies, and equipment. You will ensure a safe and clean environment for Customers and Associates by performing daily store cleaning tasks. You will execute operational processes effectively and efficiently to solve the customers’ shopping needs, making everyone feel respected, appreciated and rewarded.
- Drive sales by providing an inspiring environment that motivates customers to add to their basket. Trip assurance through a clean sales floor.
- Support Sales, Hospitality, Operations, People and Conversion through our Shop C3 Program.
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for customers and associates.
- Cleans all areas of the store (i.e., floors, windows, restrooms, trash receptacles) following Company procedures, guidelines, and methods.
- Maintains appropriate levels of Company-approved chemicals and supplies needed to ensure a safe and clean environment. Ensure that chemical supplies are rotated and stored in proper containers in preparation for their use and placing orders to replenish when supplies are low.
- Build trust to solve the customer shopping needs.
- Leverage omni channel offerings to deliver a frictionless customer experience. Accurately deliver on our operational processes, including but not limited to, BOPUS, BOSS, MLS, SFS.
- Maintain required training for chemical, equipment, and maintenance.
- Routinely complete basic maintenance on equipment.
- Engage and connect with customers by providing excellent customer service.
- Effectively use Kohl’s tools and technology to plan, communicate and share information with the team.
- Follows Kohl’s best practices and standards.
- The requirements listed below are representative of functions an associate will be required to perform and the associate may be required to perform additional functions. The company may revise this job description from time to time. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, absent undue hardship.
- Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities.
- Ability to participate in our extensive chemical, equipment, and clean training programs and any additional required training needed.
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the company.
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to direction from supervisors/managers and other company personnel.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic computer operation.
- Ability to operate and communicate on multiple frequency devices, handheld scanners, and other technology equipment as directed.
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Perform work in accordance with the Physical Requirements section.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and occasionally over 50 lbs. with a two person lift.
- Ability to climb, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist, reach, lift, grasp, push and pull on a frequent basis.
- Ability to stand and/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift (at least 8 hours).
- Ability to visually verify information and locate and inspect merchandise.
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal protective equipment.
- Ability to withstand exposure to varying temperatures, humidity, and other elements while performing certain job duties including but not limited to curbside, truck unload, etc.
- No prior education or experience required, but preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Naturally curious; desire to learn
- Commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive work environment