Working at Spencer’s will be fun, challenging, fast-paced and rewarding. We are a motivated, energized and dynamic culture that is dedicated to supporting our team with the productive tools and efficient resources necessary to achieve our challenging objectives. Success will be shared by our team of results-driven and principled associates.
Sales Associate Description:
The Sales Associate is responsible for maintaining Guest Services as per Company Standard. The Sales Associate will support the Store Management Team by generating sales, conducting housekeeping, merchandising, signing, pricing, POS operations and loss prevention in adherence to all Company policies and procedures. The minimum age requirement for a Sales Associate is between 17 or 18 depending on the location. The physical demands of the job require climbing ladders, lifting up to 50 pounds and may require 8 hours of standing/walking.
Sales Supervisor Description:
• Assists the Store Manager in coordinating Store activities in order to achieve Store sales plan and profit.
• Provides leadership and support to the Store Associates in order to ensure that all aspects of Guest service are being provided.
• Effectively merchandises, signs and prices Store in accordance with Company guidelines.
• Trains and mentors Sales Associates using Company programs in order to achieve Company standards.
• Participates in motivating, counseling and coaching. • Manages loss prevention techniques in order to reduce shrinkage.
• Assists Store Manager in completing all sales, personnel and inventory paperwork.
• Serves as back up to the Store Manager in the absence of the Store Manager.
We offer the following benefits:
• 30% discount on merchandise
• competitive salary
• career advancement
• an excellent benefits package for full-time management including Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance & 401k.
We are looking for creative, high energy, fun people with strong leadership and customer service skills. Qualified candidates will have at least 1-2 years specialty store experience and a strong visual merchandising background. DON’T MISS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY – APPLY NOW ONLINE!