Security Officer Retail Center
Position Type Part Time
Shift Type Evening
Work Days Available Monday,Sunday
Allied Universal is currently seeking Part Time Security Officers to help oversee operations at a Retail Center in Plattsburgh NY
Starting Wage: $14.00 Per Hour
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
Valid Drivers License
As a Retail Security Officer for Allied Universal, you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client’s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Retail Security Officer, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent for non-driving and 21 years of age for driving positions
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- For Driving Positions must be 21 years of age, Current state driver’s license, clean driving record (no points in prior 3 years), minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- May require a valid driver’s license (without restrictions or medical conditions)
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 250,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.