Depending upon shift and station assignment, may be required to:
- Prepare doughs and other products (lemonade, butter, etc.).
- Roll and twist pretzels.
- Dip, shape and salt pretzels.
- Insert, rotate, and remove pretzel trays; monitor ovens for correct baking time and product color.
- Dip, drain, and file pretzels.
- Prepare specialty pretzels.
- Prepare drinks and bag orders.
- At all times exhibit a friendly, courteous attitude toward customers and co-workers.
- Guests: Greet customers, Urgency, Eye contact, Sincere Offer, Thoughtful Closing and Smile/voice inflection.
- Accurately operate cash registers in accordance with Cash Register Procedures.
- Set up equipment, utensils, and supplies for opening.
- Break down, clean, and put away equipment, utensils, and supplies at closing.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance procedure s as directed by person in charge of shift.
- Comply at all times with Auntie Anne’s dress code and personal appearance standards
- Comply with all Auntie Anne’s policies and procedures, including relevant federal and state regulations regarding mixers and overs, e.g./safety and environmental standards, OSHA, EPA, Right-to-Know, EEO, ADA, et.al.
- Perform all of the essential duties of this position in a safe and effective manner, consistent with the prescribed method and guidelines established by Auntie Anne’s Inc.
- Perform other duties as directed by Manager, Assistant Manager or Shift Manager.
Must possess the following traits: positive attitude, teachable spirit, and outgoing personality. Must have dependable transportation available and be able to be readily contacted by phone; and must comply with state and federal age restriction regulations regarding the operation of equipment in the store.
Physical Demands of the Job
Must be able to perform the tasks outline above (“Essential Duties”); must be able to stand for long periods, work with agility, and occasionally work long hours.