At Torrid, we celebrate every shape, every size, and every curve of our customer. Our Torrid stores offer an exciting, one of a kind, and amazing experience for not just our customers, but our employees.
As a Keyholder, youíll be responsible for providing support and assistance to the store management team through performing daily store opening and closing operations while providing an amazing shopping experience for our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- In partnership with management team, ensure store is achieving company objectives and KPI goals
- Set the example for The Torrid Connection through selling skills and customer service, ensuring the team is providing a shopping experience that will encourage positive customer connections and loyalty
- Support management team in implementing merchandise strategies while also providing a clean, consistent, and inviting store environment that inspires customers to shop
- Perform register functions while using your sales, promotion and product knowledge to drive add-on sales
- Assumes responsibility of all store operations when Store Management is out of the store as acting Manager on Duty
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
What You’ll Need:
- Previous specialty/apparel retail management experience preferably in a similar role with proven ability to lead teams to success and proven sales performance
- High School graduate or GED equivalent. College degree is a plus
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience
- Retail and fashion are always changing, so flexibility and ability to adapt to any situation, the environment, challenges, job duties, and work schedules are pillars to your success
- Be fashioned focused and stay on top of current trends
- Be at least 18 years of age